01 March 2009

she did it

post 11
So my whole plan to take Ashleigh to the murder mystery dinner theater went well in my opinion. that is until I found out that Ashleigh was actually the one who did it. See it turns out that she took out a loan from the loan shark that she couldn't repay back ($24 dollars for a book on the Jonas brothers) so she poisoned his drink and then framed some of the people we met at the show. Overall it was a fairly cool thing with not so good food and a great performance that was fairly difficult to solve.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I'm innocent and that book was for Lizzy!! It was an awesome night!

Clint said...

Sounds like you two had a fun! Jonas Brother + murder mystery = romance. Matthew Horner, you are one sly dog!



p.s. Pancho's was still a better idea. I'm just sayin'.