06 March 2009

The bowling fund matures

post 14
Tonight is Ashleigh's Sorority New member party its a hangout (usually bowling) that is in celebration of their pledges becoming new members. Its been a while but hopefully i can break a 100. I tend to do OK at bowling but on bad days chalk it up to the size of the ball. You see I have big fingers and cannot use the size ball that i would prefer (size 12 preferred) Instead i have to use the size 16 just so my fingers will fit fine. I can do this for 1 game fine but then it begins to hurt. However this is the last time that I will have this problem because My bowling fund has hit 200 dollars and I can now but a custom made ball that is the size finger hole I prefer and the weight I like. I know some would say Matt i thought you were getting out of debt why are you purchasing something so frivolous and I agree but, over the last 11 months Ive saved 15 to 20 dollars per month and when I hit 200 plan to buy so in a way I earned it. Or at least justified to me a way I can make a "unnecessary" purchase without feeling bad. I also get shoes with the ball as well as a bag for the ball.

No comments: