30 March 2009

3 years and counting

Yesterday was mine and Ashleighs 3 year anniversary and I really cant believe its been this long it seems like only 2 years and 11 months but Im farely certain that it has been 3 whole years. For our special day I had Ashleigh call to make sure I was awake after my paper route around 2:15pm, then we talked for a while, then I went to work at my part time job. Seriously though Tuesday evening will be dedicated to our special day, and I am unaware of the events to come, but hopefully I will figure it out by the time we get to wherever we go.

Backtracking a little further the day before was a friends of ours last minute change from wedding reception to just a anniversary party. I dont really know the why or How but the party was less akward than anticipated. We went to the diamond club at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Then had a fancy meal followed by what was probably too much dessert. The after meal part was dancing and karoke which im farely bad at both but with little effort was able to make ashleigh shake her head in what I hope wasn't shame.

Lastly I paid for our what will be our second cruise to mexico recently and am greatly anticipating being a veteran cruiser which basically means I get to go to a party that you (you being a first time cruiser or a stay at home while i cruiser) dont get to go to I am also taking applications* on souvineer so make sure you apply

* applying does not mean you will get a gift it simply means that I will try and furthermore it means that you posted on my blog which in itself is a eternal gift that will be published in my book (see post on 10%)

4 comments:

M@ said...

matt please get me a souvineer and also you forgot to mention this was post 24 only 1 more to go YAY

Larissa said...

We get a souvenir?!? Yay! Now I must think of what I'd really like.......

Congrates on three years, It does go by fast!

Gerald and Brenda said...

Happy 3 year anniversary! Look...we're keeping up with the comment challenge thingy. :O)

Ashleigh said...

Can I still get a souvenir if I'm going with you? oh and 10% more to me!!! mua ha ha Happy 3 years!!