02 March 2009

Unnecessary Class

Post 12
I really dont understand why easy classes cannot be tested out of. Today was my first test for a simplistic computer class. Based on my horrible work schedule the last few weeks ive not attended to the effect of present 3 absent 8. Just took my first test and got a 92. The instructor told me that i need attend to pass the class regardless of my scores come May (not a problem with new work schedule). I understand the reason for this but truthfully I'd much rather pay 50 to 100 dollars to take some test that shows that I dont need the class. This is one of my first venting posts and I must say it makes me feel better

PS this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated

PPS test took me 12 min 44 seconds and I reviewd it before submitting

PPPS If you see something in my Blog that you dont understand (possibly a random assortment of letters) pay no attention its just an inside joke that your either:
A) on the outside of or 2) forgot what it means DTS

2 comments:

Clint said...

What questions on the simplistic computer test did you miss? Can my parents take the class in your place? You little codes aren't hard to figure out JB24.

M@ said...

unfortunatly i got ROM and Ram and RIMM mixed up

right before the test the instructor told us that he gave his wife the test and she got at 72 and is completely computer illiterate