11 March 2009

Imminent Doom

I cant believe I forgot to mention this but I recently saved the Pizza hut I.......

(Well the best way to say it is if I was facebook friends with Pizza hut Saginaw I would be in a its complicated relationship with it)

saved it from imminent doom. Here is the story:

I had just finished my classes for Monday night when I decided to go to The Hut and get my paycheck stub which would later lead to Post 17 over pay rate. I was about to leave after successfully completing my mission when I decided to go to the back and check my schedule (lucky I did because I was scheduled to work Tuesday night) when all of a sudden I see a burst of flame coming from the fryer so I bolt for the door to escape but upon seeing a fire extinguisher next to the escape door I quickly change my plans. i would like to say I changed heart because its the right thing to do, but seriously I've never used a fire extinguisher before. So I grabbed it and turned back to what only looked like the fire coming from a small dragon in the bowels of the fryer. Without haste I squeezed the handle to the extinguisher to no avail. I had forgotten the pin. I quickly pulled it from the top and again pulled on the handle. Wow what a rush. The dragon was defeated and I was King of all the Land.

In retrospect I should of taken the fire extinguisher home and played with it later thus ending both my problems. well that's it for now i told the person next to me that I need to study for a PSYC test at 7 and they say I'm procrastinating whatever that means.


Note no real dragons were harmed in the extinguishing of this fire

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Post more! Post more! I want to hear more things that you forget to tell me!