23 March 2009

reminiscing part 1

Post 22
over the last few days Ive been reintroduced to my former life as far as my fraternity goes. The set up was two weddings between two of my close friends Cass to Lauren and Justin to Courtney. It started with a trip to Denton to Cass' wedding a very small wedding with a all of a sudden theme. ranging from a 100 or less crowd in a small wedding chapel and dinner a a small Italian restaurant complete with a cookie wedding cake. Many of my former friends were there including Josh Jason and Joel all of which I haven't seen in 1 or maybe more years. We all had dinner together and it was nice to hang out with the group again. Hopefully this will give me the charge to hang out with them in the near future. Ive kinda had a stuck up attitude towards them lately saying that well they haven't called me so why should i call them. More to come later today including the other wedding.

No comments: