28 March 2009

Goals and new challenges

(Pulls out pedestal and steps on)

So March 31 is fast approaching and this is post 23 I can still hit my Bronze goal of 25 posts from February 7 through march 31, and truth be told I could of hit my 1st goal of 35 posts in this time frame. What happened was no one really gets on here that often. There were many times over the last few days I told myself that ; Hey I should post about that then chalked it off by deciding that no one will notice if I do or don't post and it would be a rarity if someone comments. we have all gotten to the point (Self Included) that we just read then go about our days, but the problem with that is I cant tell if you are following up on me. I personally read everyone's blog but rarely comment, So I issue myself and anyone else interested out there My new challenge will be to comment on each and every post out there in My (our) blog world out there for the next month, then secondly I vow that my blog will not ever say updated 1 week ago, and I don't accept the answer I've been meaning to get to that for a while now....I've just been busy. It is my firm belief that you can post without being a FOST with little to no effort.

(Steps off pedestal)

In other news continuing with wedding reminiscing The second wedding we went to was Justin and Courtney's who I know through my fraternity and Ashleigh knows through her sorority. It was a great wedding that we actually made it to on time which is kinda of a knack that we have. There at the reception the grooms cake had a BYX crest on it which was awesome BYX being the fraternity I'm in if you did not know. I got to hang out with some of the other guys that i haven't seen lately more of in the 3+ semesters after my first. We danced a bit but mainly only the songs that instruct you what to do.

Also bought my bowling ball last night against Lizzy's wishes (see bowling post for my thoughts on frivolous bowling). We also finalized our final cruise payment so Officially on June 1 we will be heading to Mexico and I intend to shed little or no blood this time and if someone offers a scooter at little or no cost i will show them my kneecap where i have my permanent Mexico tattoo of a scar (Kinda like Harry potter) but my he who must not be named is a curb)

5 comments:

Gerald and Brenda said...

Hi Matt,
We accept your challenge...here is our comment. We follow and enjoy your blog and have not comment until now. We promise to be better at posting comments...:O)

Uncle Gerald and Auntie Brenda

Gerald and Brenda said...

Oh and we hope you check out our blog and please feel free to comment...:O) This counts as 2 comments, right?
Uncle Gerald and Auntie Brenda

Gerald and Brenda said...

One more thing, umm oh I forgot what I was going to say...but this counts as 3 comments from us, ok?
Auntie Brenda

Gerald and Brenda said...

Comment #4
We apologize for being so silly and taking up space on the comment page but it will look good on your blog that you have 4 comments already!!

We promise this will be the last comment for this post...over and out. Take care...

Uncle Gerald and Auntie Brenda

Ashleigh said...

comment....
mua ha ha. That was a comment right? I wish you would use more punctuation because in the future I might have to boycott due to your bare use of them! IN other news... you didn't mention awkward party or our anniversary... lame!