28 February 2009

free

post 10
not much to talk about today just a couple of things that i've been meaning to mention over the last few days. first off the intersection where i had my accident (resulting in failure to stop at a 4 way intersection with only 1 stop sign) is now a 4 way stop light.
secondly in my last installment of route dogs the last dog on my route is actually a sad story since my first day he has been chained to this tree and every time i pass he jumps up and races towards my car only to be jerked back by the short chain he is attached to. Well about 1 week ago the owners of said dog built a fence and i thought yay he can be free to roam and not be choked daily. The fence was finished 3 days ago and the dog is still chained but when I drove by tonight the dog was released and i couldn't be happier for him.

in other news Ash and I are going to a event that i planned for her birthday but had to reschedule. Cant talk about it now cause its still a surprise but more to come.

1 comment:

Clint said...

You should name that dog William Wallace. FFFFFFREEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!