23 February 2009

Clarification

So at Davids birthday party Lizzie pointed out to me that I don't follow her blog (not entirely true) I do follow it but for some reason have a lack to comment on it. The reason I was called out on not reading wasn't because I wasn't posting on it but because it wasn't on my list of blogs on my right sidebar like everyone else. The reason being is A> I didn't know of her page initally and 2> I now use google reader to follow my blogs. It is an awesome application for google users that basically allows you to add subscriptions to web pages and it will compile everyone together to make a 1 pager blog that is easier to read rather than 15 diffrent pages that take more time to load. Its definitely something worth trying out and if you dont like it don't use it. In other news my free car is up and running now 100% more legal. Still has some dog hair in it but thats a story for some other time


Some time later....

So I got my car estimated on how much it will cost to get all the dog hair out and the salesman said 70 dollars (was expecting 40) then he went on to say that my car once inspected my mgmt will more than most likely incur a 30 dollar needs significant work fee. Yay me

No comments: