16 February 2009

V day and lofty Goals

Post 4 I think i can I think I can....

So yesterday or 2 days ago (depending on time stamp) was Valentines day. It has sort of become tradition for Ashleigh and myself to hang out with friends on this holiday. However each one of us were able to sneak a fast on on the other in the gift department. Those who know me know my stance on flowers. so about 2 years ago I got Ash some flowers and over the next month she killed them. So this Vday I had flowers delivered to her house surprising her. (hopefully she wont kill these (fingers crossed)). She surprised me with a red Ipod Nano which I have named (drum roll please) Red laffy taffy since it is red and comparable in size to a laffy taffy. On the audio book front I decided to buy a 2 per month subscription to audible.com (already half way done with first book best idea ever)

On the posting goal this is number 4 with 31 to go in 43 days still about 1 every day and a half. Ive decided this is a Gold goal Silver Goal is 30 by march 31 and Bronze goal of 25 by march 31. I think Gold is still achievable but might be slightly out of my reach we will see.

On another note please pray for Clint he keeps trying to post but somehow his memory gets erased and never posts currently 10 days without a post oddly enough the day I started my challenge. please continue to encourage him to let us into his blogged life. Well off to work (stupid bonus day) Happy presidents Day

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I was going to wait to comment on the newest post but decided that this needed to be said. WHERE ARE THE PUNCTUATIONS??!!