18 February 2009

Baby Challenge

Post 6 longest streak

So today in my Psyc class we learned about babies and how they perceive the world. I learned that for the first 6 months the have little to no depth perception. The we went into acceptance. A baby for the first two months just wants to be held by anyone and everyone, but the from 2-7 months gains the power of preference and throughout this time In my head was an epic struggle between all the Gaston girls to gain the preference of Maylee. After 7 months the baby gains a sense of stranger anxiety and has fully decided on preference of its key influences in its life. who will win this epic struggle in the preference of Maylee only time will tell. The only thing for certain is Katie you better hurry back because you'll have time to make up.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I really dont want to know that...i'd like to believe Maylee loves us all!
and we dont need anything else to compete about...I might get something bigger and harder thrown at my head if I win!

Clint said...

Well I'll tell you M@. I have the inside source to solve this little dilemna. And the winner is......drumroll please......DUNCLE!! According to Maylee she can hardly resist him because he smells like food most of the time. Congrats to Duncle on a contest well fought....and eaten.

Ashleigh said...

HAHA! Clint, that is a good comment! I don't think David could win if Katie were around more, because she eats more than he does!!! Go Team Katie!