17 February 2009

Official

Post 5
Today i took a demotion at my job of Pizza Hut. I have mixed feelings over the matter but know in the end God will prevail. My life for the last 6-7 months has been work work work and some sleep I worked weekly about 76 hrs per week and slept probably 35-45 hrs per week just not right. The reason being was to get out of debt or at least be on the way there. Although my goal was not completely met I have made good headway on that goal but at this time cannot go further. Sure I need the money to finish but I over an extended amount of time have felt trapped as said job. Please pray for me and my finances under my new demotion I will be at the paper 25 hrs and the hut 25 hrs but at a different store because i feel burnt out at Saginaw. So 50 hrs is not perfect but significantly better. This 100 hr per month cut is taking about 800 dollars from my budget so $8 per hour lost but I think its for the best. We will see My boss has accepted my resignation and requested that I reconsider on May 15 so I can always go back if I really want to

No comments: