11 February 2009

Already a day behind

Post 2
Looking at my challenge i have to post about once every 36 hrs and am about 12 hrs behind. In other news my free car thus named old lady car due to its make which is a Buick century. When I was told about the car i was informed that there was a ton of dog hair in the back seat and when i saw it i figured that i could make a small dog with the plethora of fur. However I cant drive it yet due to its expired registration and inspection, cant get it renewed until i get the title finalized. Still trying to get the Suzuki back it is starting to look like the police will be involved so that sux. In other news One of my favorite comedians will be on comedy central with new material tomorrow the 11Th of February so should be a fun tomorrow. Going to bed now long day ahead of me goodnight all

No comments: