12 February 2009

Books and routine

Post 3

Over a period of lets say the last 6 months i have compiled a (once short but now long) list of queued books that I would like to read 10 I can think of currently. Just today I realized that while emptying out my spam email that a site called audible.com exists and offers audio books at a low monthly charge. Secondly I have come to hate Kidd Craddick in the morning on 106.1 Kiss Fm but at the same time realize that it is about the only ting on at 4 in the morning. My solution to this was to start taking my laptop with me on the paper daily to listen to Matt Chandler Sermon podcasts from the Village Church in Highland station (very deep stuff my the way) and Dave Ramsey but by next Wednesday ill e caught up on all the ones I missed. So I put 2 and 2 together and got Monthly audio book subscription. The only thing that remains is do I want 1 or 2 per month.

In other news I am no longer the Restaurant GM of Saginaw Pizza Hut as Kathie has come back from surgery and over the next few weeks Ill be dropping from The Hut being Full time to Part time (Ashleigh doesn't believe me)


Followup to route dogs
Dog two is just a voice to me that scares me occasionally in the night he (or at least his voice) barks at me as i finish my route approximately 2 times per week like some sort of ghost dog

dog three is my least favorite of all he is a jack Russel who thinks he is all that runs in front of my car constantly and me being the kind loving person to all things dog will slam on my brakes to avoid sudden death. The reason I hate hi so much is that twice now on Sunday I slammed on my brakes only to have all the pre-folded Sunday papers topple over in the back seat. It amounts to a 15 min cleanup of all my papers

my current names for these first three are
dog 1 Waco because he doesn't chase after my car if i stop
dog 2 Gd or Devil Dog GD for Ghost dog and Devil because just when i forget he is there
dog 3 Jerk face dog and i know its sad but the thought has crossed my mind to somehow feed dog exlax so I can make his remembrance of me as crappy as he has made my remembrance of him

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashleigh said...

Hey! In my defense, I believe you will go to part time... I said I had trouble believing that you would flat out quit on February 17th. Was I wrong? I don't think so =p! I think you should name the ghost dog the Phantom. It's more ominous! love you!