22 December 2008

Update

Ever since i started this blog I told you all (Oh wait I'm from Texas) y'all that I want to be held accountable for keeping it up to date, but now i find myself bombarded with snide remarks telling me that i haven't updated in a while. So I go to my site and update only to find that the person telling me to update hasn't updated in a while. Whats up with that???? In other news I hope to be reacquainted with my car tomorrow. Also the Eagles are not out of the playoffs yet they are what the NFL calls life support which means have to beat Da Boys and Hope Tampa Bay looses to one of the worst teams out there San Diego

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I love you? Your entries make me laugh out loud.. each and everyone one. If I was the one to make such a snide comment, then I officially hereby apologize to you over the world wide web and tomorrow in person!!