17 December 2008

10 %

Lizzy brought it to my attention that the events that occur in my life and thus through this blog are book worthy at some point in the near future. She is practically demanding a agent fee of 10% when that day comes which is OK by me, but then i though who gets the other 90%. At first I assumed that it would be me but then Ashleigh said that she gets half due to being the current inspiration that is my life. So down to 40% remaining here are my thoughts on the 40 renaming percents

Clint 5% cover
My Car 3% to cover repairs for life
Publicist 12% accepting applications
Donate 5% to the murdered squirrel restoration society
And hopefully 15% to me but I'm not greedy so if you think you deserve your share let me know.

4 comments:

Clint said...

Matt Math is fun!

Lizzy said...

haha it's perfect!!! you deserve your hard earned 15 percent! =)

Ashleigh said...

If you're nice to me... I'll consider giving you back 10% from my 50... that is IF you're nice. Why murdered squirrel restoration society?

M@ said...

becaose of the late mr squeakers that toby murdered in his prime years..the fund helps return lost squeakes and fluff from squirrel based puppets