11 December 2008

dosent this year seem longer than most

I dont know about you but it seems to me that this has been one of the longest years of my life. Not so much in a pessimistic way, just in an amount of time way. Most everyone knows that this year is considered a leap year where February has 1 more day but very few know of the term leap second. Every so often, the last one was in 2005, The International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service decided to add 1 second to the clock in order to keep the seasons in proper order. So on December 31, 2008 at 5:59:59pm the 59th second will occur twice making 2008 the longest year ever. here is the source http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/081208-leap-second.html

Also I have discovered two main things about my life in this post

1 NERD
2 I was very bored in this last hour before heading to work at 4 today
3 I said there were only 2

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

NERD! But at least your smart?

Clint said...

4. misspelled "doesn't"


Your blog rocks!

Lizzy said...

10%!!! haha I cant wait till this is a book! =)