09 December 2008

In the Beginning

In the beginning God created the heavens and the universe and at a much later date He created Me. Hi my name is Matt Horner and to tell a little about me I am 24 years and 4 months old today (why didn't you get me anything shame shame). I have two jobs one at the Pizza Hut in Saginaw TX as an assistant manager and then 1 at The Fort Worth Star telegram Delivering papers in the wee hours of the night. Overall I work about 71 hrs per week going to school full time, and it is very tiring. I imagine this situation will change drastically in the next month or so but only time will tell. I have always enjoyed blogging but have had a very procrastinated attempt at posting, hopefully not this time. Knowing that most people who read this don't really need to know who I am to date i will just give a brief review of my life in recent days. November was rather uneventful for me Ashleigh and myself had thanksgiving at My cousins and then also at her Dads house much like we always do. Then next week on December 3rd Ashleigh's sister and Brother in Law Clint and Larissa had their first baby girl Maylee Gail Simpson. Then Ashleigh and myself traveled to Austin to see one of my favorite comedians Jim Gaffigan to no avail, mid trip my cars engine samurai sworded itself in the oil pan with one of the rods. My assumption is it was due to my lack of oil change in November, but sources tell me it could of also been the timing belt. It has turned out to be a 900 dollar mistake currently and i hope to be reunited with car later this week.
My plans for this blog is to give a window to the outside world to know how things are going in my life. My overall objectives for this site is to.
1. post with minimal grammatical errors and typos (not really if i catch it ill fix it)
2. Be humorous at no corneyness expense
3. Post 1 -2 times per week
4. post random quotes that i have found inspiring
If you have any criticisms to give me about the running of this blog please post them in the form of a compliment, and they will be addressed in the order they were received. well i guess that's it for me today this is your host m@ signing off and I hope you have a B E A utiful day

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! AND that I was honored to be the FIRST to leave you a comment. Congrats on your 24th and 4 month bday... :)

Clint said...

I hate to hear that your car had problems. Well, welcome to the blogging world. Oh by the way, Rissa and I wanted to let you know that you're still invited to stay at our house on Christmas Eve. As long as you don't mind some random moments of screaming at night, we're good with you staying the night. Love ya bud!