17 January 2009

QT Straws

So most of you know that i have a paper route in Azle and for those of you who don't know ( I have a paper route in Azle). Anywho Most days I frequent the local Quick Trip Gas station and purchase at least 1 drink (usually water) but sometimes a soda fro the fountain to save money. This story revolves around my 1-2 times purchasing that soda. You see every time I get one I casually grab a straw to use as a luxury item while drinking my beverage. The problem is QT uses very weak straws and I break my straw down the middle every time i go out on the route. some would say just grab an extra straw but while in the store (3am) i don't think hey better grab 2 straws because ill break one at 4am, but yesterday for the first time I got two straws and didn't break either one of them (figures)

In other paper news there is this dog that tries to bite my tires every night. when i see him daily I'm moving about 3 mph. At other times he will run in front of my car causing me to break so i don't run him over at 3mph, but the reason I bring this up is there are about 5 dogs on my route that Ive come to love/hate on my route and over the next 4 posts (5 including this one I'm going to profile them and collectively I/we can come up with names for them rather than just dog on such and such street)

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yes! I love naming things! Can't wait for this fun!!!

Clint said...

I so want to name one of the dogs who makes you brake fast, SkidMark! Here little SkidMark, here lil' SkidMark. That's a good SkidMark. Yes you are, yous a good SkidMark.

Ashleigh said...

I still like waco for the craziest dog on your route... and I started my own blog! Come read?
www.ashleighgaston.blogspot.com.

love you much!